Uploading new data is currently disabled. This includes publishing levels, saving replays, and rating levels.
There are a variety of filters that can be selected to choose what and how levels should be shown, they are:
Author: This will display levels made by a specific user. Your name will always be shown here, as well as any users you have searched for or looked at within the current session. Changing back to everyone will display levels created by any user.
Playable Character: This will display levels which have a forced character depending on your selection, selecting all or any will show every type of level.
Sort by: This sorts levels in a variety of ways. Selecting one of these along with a specific time period using the uploaded filter will restrict results to that time area only. The types are:
- newest: Displays the newest levels submitted.
- oldest: Displays the oldest levels submitted.
- play count: Displays levels based on the number of plays they have (from highest to lowest).
- rating: Displays levels based on the current rating they have, but not how many individual votes the level has (from top rated to bottom rated).
Uploaded: Determines what time period the shown levels will be from. Using this with the sort by section will display results only from the selected time period. The following time periods are:
- this week
- this month
Show Favorites: Displays levels you have favorited. (This does not always work correctly.)
Only List Featured Levels: This is the same as selecting PLAY on the home screen, but can be sorted more accurately.
On the left is a search box, where a user can search for levels or authors.
- Author: Type in the name of an author and their levels will show up. Names are not case-sensitive. (This type of search is currently broken).
- Level: Type in a keyword for a level and all levels similar to the keyword(s) show up.
When you click on the level it will open up and have these features:
- A blue box saying "Play Now" that will make you play the level.
- View replays/records.
- Author's comments.
- View levels by this author.
- Flag as inappropriate, which you should click on when a user is breaking the level rules. This feature will not do anything, so levels breaking rules should be told directly to a moderator.
- Add to favorites.
- The direct URL to the level in pink.
- Playable character.
- Rating (---/5.00).
- Importable (yes/no) (disabled).
There are about 10,000+ levels in the level browser made each day.
- You can only make a level public once every 24 hours. The reason is stated here, however, this bugs out, and can allow you to post more than one level within a day.
- All featured levels started out in the browser, and you can find them in the browser if you sort by play count and upload any time. Or alternatively, you can tick the only list featured levels box.
- Some new users think you can play every level in the game by clicking on "play" and not "browse levels"; this only leads to the featured levels.
- There is a grey box in the featured levels play menu that says "user level browser" on the top right corner, which leads to the user level browser.
- When selecting a level, the "open in editor" option does not work anymore, as importing has been disabled.
- On April 20th 2012, users could not put levels in the level browser even though it said they were logged in.
- A common glitch in the level browser is that when a user selects the option to only show their favorites, the games displayed aren't actually levels the user favorited.
- On October 11th, 2012, all usernames in the browser were displayed as "null", and not their actual username, even if you go to your own levels, your username would say "null".
- If you are wanting to delete a level by going onto your profile and deleting a level, it may not delete, due to the server's low bandwidth. It should work after a few tries.
- Searching for an author is currently broken. It will say that the user you searched doesn't exist, even if it clearly exists. If you are logged in to your account, you can still view your levels.
- Due to a bug, you might be able to submit more than one level in less than 24 hours.