Level editor items
Available in Happy Wheels since version
- A skull with six stars around it.
- A pizza slice that looks like it's falling or crashing on the ground.
- A pentagram.
- An axe surrounded by nine dots.
- A bowling ball knocking four bowling pins over with a star in the top middle.
- A peace symbol.
- It is rare for a level to have tokens as the main method of completion; the level maker will most often put a line of tokens, but also have a finish line.
- Secondary characters can also collect tokens. Levels can be completed this way even after the primary character has died.
- If your character is alive, removed limbs (such as torn off arms) can also collect tokens.
- Tokens spin clockwise in 3D before they are collected.
- Putting a huge amount of tokens in the level editor will cause the level editor to either freeze or crash.
- Putting multiple tokens on top of each other results in a louder noise when collected.
- Like the boost, even though this is a non-interactive item, it will still count towards the shape limit, not the art limit.
- Tokens will still spin when the level is paused.
- For the first two weeks of use, there was a glitch, where when a player restarts a level, the token count in the top-right corner of the screen would double or even triple. This small bug has been rectified and the number showing the token amount required for completion now stays the same.