Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Level editor item
Special item category
Available in Happy Wheels since version
- The arrows turn green when the spring is activated and are black while resting.
- There are 5 toggles for the delay: 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5 and 2 seconds. If you try to delay it longer, it will automatically reset to 2 seconds. In the mobile version, however, you can insert any number between 0 and 2 that goes up to two decimal places (e.g. 1.74 or 0.99) and interestingly, it will not reset to one of the 5 toggles shown above.
- The spring platform is similar to the paddle platform, only the paddle platform pushes you forward instead of upwards, like the spring platform.
- These are commonly used in don't move levels to bounce a character around without the player having to do anything at all.
- When you put a rail in one side of the platform it will bounce to another direction, thus showing that the spring platform item is made of two different parts and works similarly to the paddle platform.
- If the platform touches a circle shape with its density set to "NaN", everything will start "melting" downwards unless something is on a rail or if there is something attached to a pin joint.
- Similar to the glitch above, if the glitch has been performed when there's something attached to a pin joint, every fixed object except rails will turn into a black hole.