Level editor item
Special item category
Available in Happy Wheels since version
- The arrow turns green upon activation and is black while resting, similarly to the spring platform.
- There can be a delay upon activation varying from 0-2 seconds, like the spring platform. Anything longer will automatically reset to 2 seconds.
- The angle for the twisting platform can go from 15 to 90 degrees.
- The speed can be changed from 1-10. 1 is the slowest, 10 is the fastest.
- So far this seems to be the only movement item that can break, besides the jet which can explode. When broken, the arrow turns black and the delay time turns red.
- The paddle platform can be broken when things get jammed in it or it is crushed by a Wrecking Ball.
- Other than the Wrecking Ball, this is the only special item that can push you forward.
- Unlike the spring platform, the delay timer is visible even when you are not testing the level in the level editor, but it will always say "0.00" regardless of how long you set the delay to.
- Related to the fact above, the arrow is always lit up in the level editor. The spring platform's arrows are not.
- The paddle platform takes up 3 shapes in the level editor.
- Making the max angle "NaN" will cause the platform to get stuck on a 90 degree angle when activated, and making the max speed "NaN" will cause the platform to activate at an extremely high speed (often breaking the platform). These glitches will not cause the melting glitch, or the black hole glitch like the spring platform.
- Similar to the glitch above. If you set the rotation to "NaN", the socket will only be visible, but it can't be touched.
- When using groups to hide Paddle Platforms behind the group, only the platform will be visible. However the socket is not visible.