Before Jason, Jim was the only employee of Fancy Force LLC. Jason currently deals with the Fancy Force LLC Twitter acount, and replies to user's questions about Happy Wheels. He has also created an FAQ section to answer some of the most common user questions. Jason's first news post on Total Jerkface was "Jason's big boy post" in 2011, and he has written 4 more other posts since. Before all of this, Jim just mentioned Jason in his posts. You can visit the FAQ here, visit his Happy Wheels Wiki profile here, and his YouTube channel here.
Jim met Jason at his last full-time job, working as a Flash advertising designer in 2006. Jim was quitting his job at advertising to start working on a new game, Happy Wheels, (which, at the time, was simply just Wheelchair Guy and the Happy Green Hills level) and Jason was supposed to be his replacement. Jim and Jason became good friends. As Happy Wheels was under development, Jim showed Jason the demo and he became a fan, tested levels, and offered feedback. Later, Jason quit that job and vowed never to work in advertising again. After Happy Wheels started to become popular, Jim offered Jason a job. Jason made the seventh playable character, Explorer Guy, in 2011. He has also made 5 levels, including the former face of the failing level search, which gave an update on the problem and an update on what Jim had been doing (eating a sandwich).
- Jason is vegan.
- There is a badge on the wiki dedicated to him called "Jason Schymick", awarded for making 250 edits on pages.
- His age is 33.
- He plays guitar.
- His favorite liquor is scotch. "The peatier, the better.", he once said.
- He is good at cooking Indian food. His favorite Indian dish is palak channa.
- He can play the accordion very well.
- He doesn't believe in ghosts.
- He is an administrator on this wiki, but does not ever come here.