Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the general discussion page! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just want to say hi, add a new topic and get started!
Please note that old, inactive posts may be deleted to avoid clutter.
This is an example of a topic on this page. Feel free to add your own from pressing the button on the top!
--Robert 06:06, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I have been trying some things with level editor and I'd like to report some bugs that I have noticed.
If there is a more official place to put this, could someone please direct me to it?
1. Having triggers set up to activate triggers does not work, although this seems to be a capitalized upon feature of the level editor. I have resorted to having the first trigger wake a remote object from sleep, which falls and activates the second trigger.
2. After adding a separate trigger as a target to the original trigger, it cannot be removed using the 'Remove Target' button. The button stays visible but does not do anything.
3. Joints with high motor torque/force and set limits behave oddly when the jointed object is pushed against the joint limit. The object often moves further than specified in the limits, and applies a large amount of force to objects that touch it. This is exemplified when a blade object jointed like the above stabs/embeds itself in an object. I don't code, but maybe jointed limits could be coded where if the jointed object is at the joint limit and force is being applied towards the limit, it will behave like a fixed object.
4. As far as I can tell, the 'change motor speed' option when a joint is triggered does not work. This may just be when changing the motor speed to the reverse of the previous selection.
5. Also, the 'set to fixed' option when a non-fixed object is triggered does not seem to work.
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.