- For the items found in Effective Shopper's basket, see Effective Shopper.
- For food found in the Trash Can, see Trash Can.
Level editor item
Special item category
Available in Happy Wheels since version
Characters are no longer the only things able to be sucked up into Lawnmower Man's vehicle; food items can now be sucked into the lawnmower as well. Food items can also be stabbed by the spikes, blade weapons, and broken glass panel pieces. The arrow gun and harpoon gun have fruity splatter textures on them if they shoot a food item.
- It seems highly likely that the pumpkin was added for the holiday of Halloween (on October 31st), however, all of the other food items were added on the same day.
- Food items can not be stabbed by a glass shard.
- Before the 1.52 update, if a blade weapon stabbed into a food item, it would have blood on it instead of the food item's actual color. Now, the color of the blade is that of the juice of the food item, watermelon will be red, pumpkin will be orange, and pineapple will be yellow.</span>
- This was Caroline Pham's first illustration in Happy Wheels.
- The watermelon's juice is slighty darker than blood.
- In the level editor, if you set food type to 0, and test the level, the game will completely crash. This has been fixed.