Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
February 22nd, 2011
4.25 (77,000+ votes)
You'll begin on top of a building, from where you fall. As you fall, you'll discover multiple people on their balconies taking part in various activities such as partying, sun bathing, etc (see list of scenarios below). There are some hazards, including an armed Wheelchair Guy on one floor. He is a gunman wearing a white hood and may be part of the Ku Klux Klan. When you make it down to the ground, you find that there is no finish line, but rather a van, Irresponsible Dad, his son, and Moped Guy who is wearing a hat. If you wait long enough unless otherwise, body parts, fragments of your vehicle, and/or umbrellas may come raining down.
List of Scenarios
- Irresponsible Dad wearing a green cap looking off the balcony.
- Moped Girl drying laundry.
- Irresponsible Dad giving his son a piggy back ride.
- Segway Guy eating.
- Irresponsible Dad and Moped Guy holding a glass barricade so nobody can fall into the street.
- Segway Guy trying to hang laundry, holding onto the clothesline for dear life.
- Some empty balconies.
- Wheelchair Guy, possibly a member of the Ku Klux Klan, about to shoot Effective Shopper.
- A party: Irresponsible Dad partying, Effective Shopper and Moped Girl drinking, Moped Guy wearing a party hat, and Segway Guy hanging onto decorations for dear life.
- Segway Guy taking a video of the woman of Moped Girl sun bathing.
- More empty balconies.
- The end of the level: A road with a parked van, with Moped Guy reading a newspaper, Irresponsible Dad and his son cross the street on the crosswalk, and Irresponsible Son holding a bag.
- It is possible to fly or jump over the second building using everyone (Irresponsible Dad and Irresponsible Mom can use the "fly/jump" technique, but it is hard). A person, a wall and a table are featured on the second building.
- Balcony Terror has two little-known sequels: Balcony Terror 2 and Balcony Terror 3. Some users have also made their own balcony terror levels.
- There is no way to finish, which is very uncommon for a featured level.
- Sometimes, when changing characters, you can hear Lawnmower Guy's lawnmower humming. This is because the character's starting area is at the top left corner of the level.